Our Art Deco Collection takes inspiration from the fantastic decorative style of the 1920s. Strong lines, geometric shapes, bold colours and precious materials make the statement of elegance and luxury.
This pair of diamond-shaped Greta Earrings is a classy, timeless piece you should have in your collection.
- The pair has a total of 5 carats of high quality Black Onyx, surrounded by a halo of 64 white diamond 1mm studs.
- Made with 18k gold vermeil on sterling silver
- Our diamonds are handpicked by our gemologist. We ensure that they are genuine and ethically traded
- Available in matching necklace and ring as well as in other varieties of stones.
- Also available in a white topaz halo version.
Jewellery Care and Information:
The base metal of all our jewellery is 925 sterling silver. They also come in 18k gold and 18k rose gold vermeil. Vermeil means that sterling silver is plated in at least 2.5 microns of gold or rose gold. Ours come in 3 microns which makes for a really thick layer of plating.
To help keep the lustre of your jewellery, clean with a soft, cotton cloth. Avoid contact with perfumes, creams, salt water, chlorine, sweat as they may react with your jewellery.
Presented in a beautiful, luxury jewellery / gift box.