Greta Art Deco Necklace with Amethyst & White Topaz in Sterling Silver£160.00
Our Art Deco Collection takes inspiration from the fantastic decorative style of the 1920s. Strong lines, geometric shapes, bold colours and precious materials make the statement of elegance and luxury.
Our collections take their name from some of the most chic and iconic stars of the era, Tallulah Bankhead, Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich and Fay Wray.
The Greta is a classy, timeless piece that you should have in your collection.
- 4 carats of high quality, princess cut amethyst
- Surrounded by a halo of sparkling white topaz studs
- Made with sterling silver
- Comes with your choice of chain length, from a choker style snake chain to our super long 30" cable chain. All our chains are adjustable to 2".
- Available in a variety of other semi-precious gemstones as well as in a matching earrings, bracelet and ring.
- Also available in a diamond halo version.
Jewellery Care and Information:
The base metal of all our jewellery is 925 sterling silver. They also come in 18k gold and 18k rose gold vermeil. Vermeil means that sterling silver is plated in at least 2.5 microns of gold or rose gold. Ours come in 3 microns which makes for a really thick layer of plating.
To help keep the lustre of your jewellery, clean with a soft, cotton cloth. Avoid contact with perfumes, creams, salt water, chlorine, sweat as they may react with your jewellery.
Presented in a beautiful, luxury jewellery / gift box.