Tala South Sea Pearl and Diamond Ring£160.00
Taking inspiration from the Philippines, our Tala Collection features a distinctive sunburst design with a lustrous South Sea Pearl as centre piece and surrounded by a triangular halo of 3 white diamonds, totalling 0.03 carats.
- 7 mm natural South Sea Pearl
- 3 white diamonds, totalling 0.03 carats
- The spokes of the sunburst are also dotted with sparkling white gemstones. You can choose between white topaz or white diamonds.
- Set in 18k gold vermeil on sterling silver
- Available as a set with earrings and necklace
Eliza shares her tribute to her motherland to you through this collection, showcasing beautiful South Sea Pearls from Mindanao, the southernmost group of islands of the Philippines. South Sea Pearls are grown over a period of 2-4 years and are known for their unique lustre and large size, making them the most prized and valuable pearls in the world.
Jewellery Care and Information:
The base metal of all our jewellery is 925 sterling silver. They also come in 18k gold and 18k rose gold vermeil. Vermeil means that sterling silver is plated in at least 2.5 microns of gold or rose gold. Ours come in 3 microns which makes for a really thick layer of plating.
Pearls are sensitive and delicate, but with proper care your pearls can last a very long time. Please consider the following advice when caring for your pearls:
- Wipe pearls with a soft cloth before putting it away
- Store pearl jewellery wrapped in a soft cloth to protect it from rubbing against other items. Storing them in the jewellery box it comes with is perfect!
- Some substances can be harmful to pearls. Put pearl jewellery on after applying makeup, perfume and other products
- AAA + High Lustre: High grade south sea pearls, flawless on at least 80-85% of the surface with the remaining surface containing only minor blemishes and 1-2 deep imperfections.
- As these pearls are natural, expect small blemishes on the surface of the pearl.
Presented in a beautiful, luxury jewellery / gift box.